Tuesday, August 11, 2009

And we're off...........

Ok, so I have FINALLY set in motion the Army wife pin up calendar! I have chosen the girls and came up with a sketch of the theme for each month as well as ideas for the outfits. Now all I need is the funding right? WRONG! As a friend was telling me today I need to get a domain name as well as getting things started for the IRS. It all just seems so over whelming! Am I in over my head?!? It seemed like a good idea at the time but now............... I know it is for a good cause and according to the feedback that I got on Twitter there seems to be some interest in it but I want to make sure that it would be worth all of the time and effort that I will be putting into it! Any feedback that I can get would be very helpful. I will base my decision on whether or not I go forward with this project on the responses that I get to this blog. Please help me out and leave a comment. Thank you in advance!

1 comment:

  1. I know a photographer in Phx that might be able to give you some insight and tips. I've never pursued such an endeavor but I know a couple others that may be able to help as well... drop me an email @ sweetserraphim@gmail.com and remind me to get you the contact info for the people I know.

    -Christie

    ReplyDelete